Scheduled Walking Tours
Our Guides operate regular walking tours of both Regency Cheltenham and the stunning medieval jewel of Tewkesbury. These tours are available to the general public and further details and booking information can be found below. You can also follow our social media channels (@CotswoldGuides) for updates!
For information about our approach to Health & Safety during these tours, including our Risk Assessment, please click here.
Regency Cheltenham Walking Tours
- Price per person: £10.00
- Duration: approximately 1 & ½ hours
- Capacity: 10 people (max of 6 per booking)
- When: Every Saturday until 31st October at 2pm;
- Where to meet the tour: Tours leave from the front of the Wilson Art Gallery & Museum (view map)
- Advance booking recommended: Click here to book now!
- Booking Terms: all tickets booked for our tours in Cheltenham are subject to the terms and conditions which can be found in full here.
We occasionally also offer themed walking tours of Cheltenham, such as our popular ‘Brian Jones Commemorative Walk’ which operates annually on restricted dates, plus our ‘Light Up Cheltenham’ tours, literary tours and various others. These walks will be advertised here when they are next available.
Tewkesbury Town Walks
- Cost per adult: £6.00
- Cost per child: £3.00
- Where to buy tickets: in cash from the Guide when you meet for the tour (please book your space on the below number)
- When: Saturdays at 11am until the end of October;
- Where to meet: Walks start from the Abbey gates opposite the Bell pub (view map)
- Further details are available from Tewkesbury Heritage & Visitor Centre: +44 1684 855040
- To book space on walks in Tewkesbury please contact Blue Badge Guide Mary Badger (+44 77119 36976 or +44 1386 858601)