Scheduled Walking Tours
The Cotswold and Gloucestershire Tourist Guides give regular guided walks in Cheltenham and Tewkesbury.
Regency Cheltenham Walking Tours
- Saturday Walks: 11am
From 4th April until 27th October
- Sunday Walks: 11:15am
July and August only
- Price per person: £10.00
- Duration: approximately 1 ½ hours
- Distance: approximately 1 mile
- Where to buy tickets: In person on the day.
- Book online: online booking info will be available soon!
- Where to meet the tour: Tours leave from Wilson Art Gallery & Museum (view map)
Tewkesbury Town Walks
Guided walks of the medieval, riverside town of Tewkesbury take place on Tuesday evenings from mid June until end of August, departing from the Abbey Gates, opposite the Bell Hotel, at 7.00pm.
- Cost per adult: £6.00
- Cost per child: £3.00
- Where to buy tickets: Pay the guide directly on the day.
- Where to meet: Walks start from the Abbey gates opposite the Bell pub (view map)
- Further details are available from Tewkesbury Heritage & Visitor Centre: +44 1684 855040
Private/group walking tours are available throughout the year.
Please use our Find a Guide section to organise your group tour.