Booking Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all tickets sold for tours by “Around Cheltenham” and operated on a freelance basis by members of the Cotswold & Gloucestershire Tourist Guides Association (CGTGA). This document sets out the terms by which “Around Cheltenham” and CGTGA members (‘Us’, ‘We’, or ‘Our’) provide tickets and operate a tour for the person or parties (‘you’, ‘your’, or ‘the group’) booking the tour.
You acknowledge and agree that by accessing our website, and/or ticking the ‘I accept all terms and conditions’ box, you will be bound by these terms and conditions as written.
CGTGA do no operate tours or provide ticket retail and are not directly responsible for the service provided, though it is in our best interest to ensure that the service you receive is available to you, and of the highest quality our members are able to provide. All tours advertised on our website are operated by our member Guides in conjunction with “Around Cheltenham” who provide ticket retail services.
- Tour & Ticket Cancellations
- All cancellation requests must be made via Eventbrite – see your booking confirmation;
- Clients wishing to cancel with more than 3 days prior to their booked tour, will be refunded the cost of the tickets minus the Eventbrite processing fee;
- All tour bookings made within 3 days prior to any tour are final, and any cancellation or exchange requests made within this time incur a cost of 100% of the original booking;
- In the rare exception that a tour should be cancelled, we will advertise this at the earliest opportunity via our website and social media channels and contact all clients with live bookings who will receive a full refund;
- All approved refunds will be issued to the credit/debit card used to make the booking.
- Latecomers & no-shows
Your tour is advertised to start on time. No refund in part or full will be provided if you are not present at the advertised meeting location at the advertised start time.
All tours are schedule to take place regardless of weather conditions.
- Code of Conduct and Liability
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal items, or personal injury incurred while participating in a tour.
- All persons attending our tours are required to behave in a respectful manner towards each other and our tour guide.
- If anyone joining the tour appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we reserve the right to refuse their participation in the tour with no refund.
- If your behaviour is deemed inappropriate by our guide or any 3rd party, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in any tour or event, without refund.
- We are not responsible for any damage to property, or any injury incurred as a result of your behaviour on a tour with us. Should you be responsible for loss, damage or injury while attending one of our events, you are directly liable for any associated charges.
- We will not record your image or likeness in any way during the tour without first asking your permission. Should you give us permission to do so, you consent to us using any images we record in promotional materials to market our tours;
- If you subsequently decide that you no longer wish us to use your image in this or any other way, please let us know immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to remove your image from our website and/or social media channels as soon as is reasonably possible. However, as this image will have previously been in the public domain, we take no responsibility for anyone who may have copied it or used it elsewhere without our permission;
Should you have a complaint about any aspect of the service provided by us or by our suppliers, please speak to the Guide on your tour who will do their best to rectify the problem.
If we are not able to resolve your complaint at the time, or if you prefer not to discuss the issue with your guide, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible.